Saturday, September 11, 2010

Carinthian Haul

Have I mentioned that I am easy marketing prey? When I got a € 10 MEXX voucher, it didn't take me long to spend it. It contributed to this lilac cardigan I bought in KLU today. It looks great with my grey and dark blue jeggings (also by MEXX, bought in the sale).
I particularly like the wool-covered safety pin/fibula: 

I also bought a short-sleeved polo-neck jumper in what I hope is exactly the same yellow as the one in the retro, or in my Mum's words, "old-fashioned" skirt I bought in London (v. previous post). We'll see when I try the two on together back in Vienna. Even if it doesn't match the skirt, I think I'll get a lot of wear out of it anyway: 

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like it!

9/12/2010 02:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist