Friday, September 10, 2010

Back on Track

"I want to see a proper shopping post again", the Empress told me, adding (jokingly) that I had veered off track with "all that travelling". Well, here we go again. Part of my latest haul, a beautiful (and not exactly cheap) 60s style wool skirt I bought at Hobbs when I was in London:
skirt (onemorehandbag)I honestly could have bought the whole shop! Actually, I went and got RED magazine after my first reconnaisance visit as there were signs saying you could get 20% off everything with a voucher in the magazine. I dutifully cut out the voucher and returned to buy the skirt. Well, including the magazine price, I still paid more than GBP 16 less than I would have. Applied economics, is what I call this!Today, a parcel from Boden arrived, containing among other things this pretty silk top from the summer sale: 
silk top (onemorehandbag)
I also bought some nail polish in London, No7's "Foxglove 43": 
Try to ignore the fact that my fingers look stunted from this angle - isn't this a beautiful, rich autumn colour? Well, even if you disagree, I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist