Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Shoe Shoe Song

In what I hope will be the last leg of this season's Summer Sale Rampage, I ended up buying two pairs of shoes last weekend, the first of them, picked up on my way home from work on Friday night, a dangerous thing, as we remember. I bought a pair of dark brown sued ballerinas that are so exclusive (and expensive, despite the sale...) that they are packed in two separate fabric bags before they are packed in a mundane carrier bag:
ludwig reiter ballerinas (onemorehandbag)On Saturday on my way back home (do we see a pattern here?) from town, I suddenly realised that I urgently, desperately, needed a new pair of white sandals:

unisa sandals (onemorehandbag)To clear my conscience AND my shoe rack, I cleared out two pairs of shoes for charity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist