Wednesday, June 24, 2009

In Theory, I Don't Actually Like Logo Print

In practice, though:
Tommy Hilfiger bag (onemorehandbag) In our lunchbreak yesterday, the Empress, the Gazelle and yours truly went to check out the Tommy Hilfiger sale. Alas, with no results.
Itching for a bargain (our 13th salary had just landed on our bank accounts, you know), the Gazelle and I set out again after work, descending on the 3-floors Salamader store on Kärntner Str. , where she bought Tommy H. trainers and a huge Diesel bag. I saw several nice bags "to go with my waxed Barbour jacket" (well, you need a justification after all) which, however, were too similar to bags I already own. After hopping into Steffl to check out their offerings I discovered the specimen above in a smaller Salamander shop and leapt to the till 5 minutes before the store closed - reeeesult!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist