Saturday, June 27, 2009

Bag Doc to the Rescue

This morning, I was invited for breakfast at FCN's. Last time I was there, I saw the shopping bag I had sewn for her birthday 3 years or so ago, its straps frayed and torn. I was touched when FCN told me its pitiful state was due to the fact that she she used it every day and took a photo of her holding the bag, making a mental note to sew a replacement. Well, it took me a while, but during the rainy Whitsun weekend in KLU I raided my Mum's fabric hoard and made a new one (which I delivered today), this time with sturdier straps.
bag doctor, before and after (onemorehandbag)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you didn't get my feet on, they are as frayed and worn as the bag! Love the new one by the way, thanks honey!
BoB

6/29/2009 08:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist