Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Easy Prey

sticker album of sorts (onemorehandbag)My colleagues like to make fun of me in my capacity as a retail marketer's ideal audience. All it takes is a newsletter promising "no shipping fees" or "10% off this week only" in the subject line to make me order stuff immediately. It would be rude not to, no?

When MEXX sent yours truly, one of their loyalty card holders,  a set of stickers to use for a customised private sale (valid also on already discounted items - yeah!) I duly set out to check out their collection and returned with an elegant black top (with interesting folds) and a fuchsia-ish wrap cardigan with 3/4 length sleeves, purchased today in my lunch break. For a total of 40 Euros. Bar-gain!

Having taken 7 pairs of shoes to the used clothes collection container this morning I felt I had done my fair share of decluttering this week and was entitled to re-clutter a bit.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: The reason why I hardly buy any clothes anymore is that there is hardly any space left in my closet. No room for hangers, no room for anything. How do you deal with that? Are you the fairy of the Caritas-Container?

10/09/2008 11:06:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Good (and sore) point, Novala. There is hardly any space in MY closets (note the plural here...) either, but I have storage space at my parents' and am indeed the fairy of the Caritas and Humana containers. Plus of certain friends who regularly and willingly inherit stuff.

10/09/2008 11:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist