Monday, September 15, 2008

Island Hopping

On Saturday afternoon I aired my (Vienna based) bike for the fist and very likely also last time this year and cycled to the Danube Island with Frida and her family. I hadn't seen my godchild Goldilocks since March and was able to see for myself that my birthday present, a funky oilcloth jacket I had bought in N.Y. fit her perfectly. I didn't ask her to pull the hat over her head, by the way, to preserve her anonimity for the blogsphere, she's obviously used to dodging the paparazzi.
I had brought a huge selection of stick-on-tatoos for the 3 kids to share and the boys (aged 7 and 5) were particularly thrilled, decorating themselves with cars, knights and dinosaurs. I adorned myself with a flower and Frida ended up with a kitten on her cleavage. Meeeeow!
Danube Island (onemorehandbag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist