Wednesday, August 20, 2008

The cinematic equivalent of a Mojito. Or two.

I don't like musicals. Which is why I wasn't too excited about the release of Mamma Mia, the movie, or rather, it wasn't on my must-see-list at all. I do love ABBA, though and after several people had told me the film was so funny and the perfect summery feelgood movie, I decided to see it. What can I say - it was hilarious and Prefab Babe, my partner in crime, and I came out of the cinema still laughing about Pierce Brosnan's singing erm talent (see below) agreeing we wouldn't mind seeing it a second time. This time, the hype was justified and it was exactly that kind of feeling I'd expected to get from the SatC film, but then didn't really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist