Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Stalkers, Inc.

"Would you say it's worrying that I still regularly check the e-mail account of my ex, two years after we split up?" Schatzi asked. You see, he "accidentally" discovered her secret password when they were still going out with each other and after they broke up has been taking (a masochistic) pleasure in perusing her inbox. "You know, it's just like that film...I feel like I can read women's minds! Like, she would write something nice to a guy and you'd get the impression she was really into him and then bitch about him with her girlfriends. If it's taught me one thing then it's that girls are no better than guys."
Oh, and my answer to his original question was, "That's quite o.k."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist