Wednesday, July 23, 2008

a good match

Those who know me know that I am quite anal when it comes to (colour-) coordination. At Coma HQ my colleagues used to tease me every morning, checking my accessories for their match-factor, airport-security-guard-style, before announcing that yep, everything was co-ordinated indeed. Well, I suppose it's not that hard if you check the weather forecast the previous night and prepare your outfit for the office catwalk (hah, f***ing hah!) in due time.
Accessories apart, I also have a thing for wild prints of the flowery persuasion and therefore couldn't resist jumping at the chance to replace my old beach-bag which was coming apart at the seams with a huge reversible (orange on the other side) bag from the ESPRIT online store (no shipping fees!) that came with a matching halterneck top. Yeah:
co-ordinated (onemorehandbag)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweet!

7/26/2008 08:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist