Sunday, September 28, 2008

Maltesers

I'm off to the island of Malta later today with a colleague from Coma HQ (let's call her MM -Meticulous M). Having been to Rhodes earlier this month, it seems I'm stalking the Knights of Saint John. I'm not, though.

When I booked this holiday in early summer, I had no idea there would be early parliamentary elections today but what our flight being this afternoon, there's no excuse not to do my citizen's duty and cast my vote. I know some people (well, one person in particular) who's of the "what's the point, anyway" camp, but in my opinion you're not really allowed to complain afterwards if you didn't vote in the first place. We'll see if we have something remotely resembling a coalition when I return next Friday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i want one NOW

4/24/2012 10:47:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist