Monday, February 22, 2016

Week 7: Apprehension | What's Next?

Last week was split between busy evenings - meeting friends (some of whom I had not seen for months, or years, even) and uneventful days. I first wanted to use the adjective "bored" as I really feel I was just biding my time at the office, waiting for the appropriate time to leave, but it was a strange feeling of passivity fuelled by apprehension, rather than just doing nothing, full stop. I don't want to go into too much detail, but basically, I am about to change my job and whether this will just be an internal move within the company, or not, should transpire soon. This might sound straightforward enough a project, but believe me, it is not.

3 Comments:

Blogger NoVisibleLycra said...

Great blog! First one I've seen on pressing the 'next blog' button that is bang up to date. Keep it up! Matt. My blog is http://novisiblelycra.blogspot.com and I also keep it updated once or twice a week. At worst, weekly.

2/28/2016 07:57:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2/28/2016 08:07:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Thanks for your nice comments, Mark! Will check out your blog - the name is promising...

2/28/2016 08:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist