Monday, October 21, 2024

Red Flags

On the weekend I met a friend who is unhappy in a textbook toxic relationship. I more or less advised him to RUN. FAST as probably everybody else including his therapist has. I am concerned it will turn out like the equally toxic work environment he stayed in for years longer than he should have. I didn't want to come across all smug giving relationship advice and acknowledged that I made stupid decisions and stuck around way too long in "situationships" myself, but now really enjoy the opposite of drama. I couldn't help wonder if I have really outgrown bad decisions for good or it could happen all over again if I found myself single again. I like to think it would not, but then again, I'd rather not find have to test my theory.
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist