Monday, September 14, 2020

Planning

 

This Friday I was supposed to fly to Brussels with my mum for a weekend break (booked in January as my birthday present) but we decided to swap the ticket price for a flight-voucher because we are not planning to go.  These days you need to be flexible and its hard to predict whether any projects other than being at home alone or going grocery shopping will take place one month from now. By now, most people have got used to it and it's okay to know that everyone is in the same boat and "force majeure" needs to sign off the permit for Plan A. As I've mentioned here before, Plan B is often not the worst and I am pretty chilled about it. This Brussels trip was the last one I booked pre-Covid-19 and I don't have any travel/vacation plans for the coming months. Planning just is not what it used to be, but I can live with the uncertainty despite the fact that I should probably begin to tentatively plan for a VERY big event supposed to take place in 2022.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist