Thursday, September 06, 2012

The Missing Link...

Today, I popped into Tchibo in my lunch-break. Yes, I also bought something (a set of organic cotton vests; one black and one white). As Amica once so aptly remarked, Tchibo "knows to create need for something you didn't even know existed", which explains why at least every second Austrian household must own such must-haves as a pineapple-slicer or apple-peeler as introduced to the market by Tchibo...Today I saw a "handbag alarm" and this gem, a "baked-potato pot":
Come on, did you know this existed? It's a safe bet and a clever Marketing-ploy, really: most people like baked potatoes and associate them with happy feelings and visits to the Christmas market. Wouldn't it be great to be able to make them yourself? At home? Not just in any old pot, but a special baked-potato pot? In a week the price will be reduced to 15 EUR or something along those lines and then these pots will be gone...

(In case you are questioning my sanity: this is something I definitely am NOT planning to burden my kitchen cabinets with.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist