Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend Kaleidoscope II






1. After-shopping treat at Konditorei Oberlaa: "Pannacotta Dessert". Very rich, in case you can't tell from the picture alone...

2. The main shopping exploits: Tory Birch Reva flats in a very subdued style (not). I got them for 50% off! Every time I buy a pair of flats, I think of my ex-boss, an ardent ballerina-hater. The jeans are by Mavi, an old favourite of mine back from the days when I was in Istanbul every summer. I stumbled over the perfect pair of super-elastic skinny jeans at Peek & Cloppenburg in KLU over Christmas and got them in a different shade of blue yesterday. I'm serious: these are the most comfortable and best-fitting pair of skinny jeans I have ever worn.

3. On Sunday morning, I baked very yummy oatmeal cookies with cranberries and dark and white chocolate chips: recipe to follow.

4. Trying to take a step in the right direction to put my main New Year's resolution into practice.

5. Ice-skating in the afternoon sun at Eislaufverein. It's so good to do some exercise in fresh air.

6. Laying out my collection of clutches and elegant purses for the PP's Sis who borrowed a selection of them to see which looks best with her ballgown. I own remarkably many of these "occasional bags" considering I never go to balls or gala events. Not that I wouldn't want to, mind!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist