Sunday, January 15, 2012

Just One of Life's Many Mysteries...

Yesterday morning, when I was about to close my bedroom window, I took a double take. Two huge fire-engines and two police cars with their blue lights on were parked right in front of my house and one of the fire-engines had its ladder rolled out past my window. I still have no clue what this was all about (loose bricks or mortar in danger of falling on someone's head? Suicidal neighbour threatening to jump from the roof?), but whatever it was the crisis must have already been averted as the fireman was sitting there rather casually and all the cars left less than 10 minutes after I took this photo:
Quite an unexpected sight, though, to have a fireman sitting outside your window on a Saturday morning...

PS: I know that my windows are crying out to be cleaned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist