Monday, July 18, 2011

Zombie

There might be one or two photos uploaded yet if I a) had not forgotten my camera at home today, which essentially is due to b) the fact that my flight was more than 3 hours delayed and resulted in me getting home at 1:40 a.m. Yawn.

But Nice was as wonderful as usual, I hasten to add.

Please bear with me...

PS: I feel strangely naked without my camera, which usually accompanies me wherever I go.

PPS: If you are ever stranded at Nice airport don't waste your money on internet access with of the public desktop computers there: a connection so slow you'd think it was via a dial-up modem (on second thought - perhaps it is?) and a French keyboard with stuck keys. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist