Thursday, July 14, 2011

Holiday Mood

When you are reading this, I will hopefully be high up in the air, on my way to Nice for a weekend-break with Mademoiselle and MAF. The ladies will be staying until next Thursday whereas I'm flying back on Sunday night.

On Tuesday, MC and I went to check out the Tommy Hilfiger sale. She bought nothing and I only bought a nice, bright yellow sleeveless t-shirt with a rope print. I love the colour which really looks great on tanned skin: 

In preparation for my (beach) holiday I applied the orange nail polish to my feet (much better staying power there) on Saturday, adding some nail stickers I had got from the Mermaid for good measure: 
More next week...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist