Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Friends with Good Taste

Last weekend, I did really well with gifts despite the fact that it wasn't my birthday or anything. The pressies were as cool as they were unexpected. First, MC got me a really pretty translucent pink nail varnish of the CHANEL's current collection, "Morning Rose":

It has just the right amount of glitter, or rather tiny iridescent particles, in it to make it chic rather than "teenage disco". In the picture above you can see what one coat looks like. I'm not particularly impressed of opaque Chanel polishes, which I think are obscenely overpriced for their poor quality and staying power, but I've had good experiences with translucent ones and this one is no exception.

On Sunday, Mademoiselle accompanied me on a visit to Wieselburg and surroundings (more about that later) and as a thank-you gave me two dead cool things. A door sign (what is the professional term for those "do-not-disturb"-sign thingies you put outside your hotel room?) saying "Gone shopping", which is obviously SO me and a mirror with a vintage photo and "I know. I know. I'm fucking fabulous". I love it! 
Thanks again, girls!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist