Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Tall Order...

When the huuuuge parcel arrived in the office on Monday I had a déjà vu of the logistic struggles with my Kitchen Aid. You guessed correctly, the taxi drivers of Vienna were in a win-win situation and I hauled the mini-beanbag I had ordered online home in the boot of a taxi. "It's not a dead body or anything like that", I assured the driver as I lifted the big red blob wrapped in plastic. We have two adult-sized beanbags (of the Fat Boy brand, mine is a Sitting Bull make) in the office and they are very comfortable so I seized the opportunity when BuyVIP had them on sale. It goes perfectly with the colour-scheme of my spare bedroom/study.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist