Sunday, March 06, 2011

Offline Therapy

Before I share my alpine adventures and make you all jealous with my tales of snow and sunshine, let me just say how therapeutic I found almost 3 days with no internet access (the hotel wifi was hopelessly overloaded and we had all just taken our macbooks with us for a change of air as it turned out) and not automatically checking for the envelope symbol on my mobile phone every time I looked at it. Once I had made sure upon my return that, strangely enough, the world had not left its orbit without me checking my business e-mails, I realised that the latent guilt and apprehension had been less strong than the blissful feeling of being far, far away "from it all".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist