Tuesday, December 14, 2010

This Tea Self-Destructs in 5 Minutes

I have a feeling I've posted a similar picture before, but couldn't find it in the archives, so forvive me should this look familiar...Yesterday I ordered tea which arrived with a digital timer, making it look a bit suspicious. "Oooh, comes with its own little time-bomb", I said to the waiter when he put it on the table.
tea timer (onemorehandbag)
Speaking of potentially repetitive posts: not sure if I'll have the time and material over the next few days to keep up the usual frequency, so bear with me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Samual said...

Its really wonderful Blog. point of purchase displays gives stores the edge they are looking for over the competition, helping to increase revenue while keeping costs under control. Retail digital signage has a proven track record of success for Point-of-Sale.

12/15/2010 09:18:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist