Friday, December 10, 2010

Escaping the Hordes

Last Sunday, I wanted to catch some fresh air in between two sessions of my baking orgy. I decided to go to Schönbrunn. When I arrived there, there was almost a stampede heading for the Christmas market. Not really my kettle of fish: 
Schönbrunn (onemorehandbag)
I elbowed my way past the mulled-wine-drinking-crowds and went for a walk in the snow-capped gardens. The sky was overcast and conditions weren't really perfect for filming, but I was in a Hollywood mood nonetheless. The outcome of my amateurish attempts can be seen here:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Lara said...

hmm, had the same feeling yesterday when trying to fight my way out to the University and had the bad idea to pass by Rathausplatz...

12/10/2010 09:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist