Saturday, September 18, 2010

Procrastination

One of these days I will...

- tackle those boring letters/statements from banks and insurance companies and file them in a more organised way

- sort through the pile of recipes I keep tearing out of magazines and only keep the ones I think I'll actually ever use and file them...see above

- seriously declutter my wardrobe/shoes/jewellery 

- have my living room painted (dread! so much stuff to clear away)

- start all those "creative" projects I've been wanting to do for ages

- sit down and think what I really want to do for the rest of my life

Sound familiar?

1 Comments:

Anonymous kelef said...

quite familiar.

9/18/2010 11:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist