Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Toy

*Geek-alert* Only continue reading if you are interested in gadgets.

Yay! My new Android phone arrived today. I got it for only € 49 by renewing my mobile contract. It's not the latest state-of-the-art Samsung Galaxy S, but its Galaxy 3 predecessor, but I'm not complaining as it's much faster than the old G1 I've been using ever since my Nexus One came back from "repair" the second time and turned out not to work any better than before.
Samsung Galaxy 3 (onemorehandbag)
A guy recently remarked that I was unchararacteristically tech-minded for a woman. It hadn't actually occurred to me until then, but I suppose it's true.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist