Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Eagle Has Landed!

my sexy kitcheaid (onemorehandbag)
Last night, I took my new gadget home by taxi (I had it sent to the office and it weighs a hefty 12 kgs). If you don't find it as sexy as I do, you better stop reading right away. For me, it's the kitchen appliance equivalent of a Vespa 50S.

I have wanted a KitchenAid for absolutely ages. When 3 friends recently got one and could not stop listing its virtues, I decided I had to have one without further delay. Thanks to the comparatively "cheap" prices at Amazon and a recent bonus, nothing could stop me.

I can't wait to mix perfect doughs and the fluffiest meringues imaginable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Chiquita / Bella said...

OMG, I'm green with envy!

3/12/2010 10:45:00 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Oh, congratulations :) She is a true beauty :)

3/12/2010 09:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist