Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Bonsai Bag

I know this will come as a complete surprise to you, but I quite like bags. On my first day back in the office after my holiday, a padded envelope from Brands4Friends was waiting on my desk. It contained several items of jewellery from Pilgrim with the majority being intended as Christmas gifts. One was a gift for myself and I've worn it pretty much every day since then:
little bag pendant (onemorehandbag) PS - you know your YouTube-Make-up-Guru obsession (I'm trying to avoid the word "addiction" as these inevitably trigger hilarious ads on my website) is really bad when your partner in crime texts you from Rome saying "they've got sephora here! bought benefit bronzer and do tell lipstick plus too faced palette called glamour to go. And two brushes!" and you reply "how cool is that!". Time to get a life?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist