Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Good Mood Shoes

On Saturday, I walked past the Crocs flagshipstore. Hm, I might pop inside to "have a look", I thought. Not really surprisingly, the look turned into a purchase and I left the shop with a pair of extremely comfortable "flip flops" in a cool summery lime-green. A bit like a Mojito for your feet.limegreen Croqs (onemorehandbag) I don't like the classic super-chunky Crocs that look like garden clogs, but the pink/orange pair I have been using as slippers for the last 2 years is very comfortable, if not exactly flattering to the foot, either.
My new purchase looks refreshingly un-crocsy and comparatively "streamlined".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist