Tuesday, January 29, 2008

36: collector's value

In an ideal world, I would have liked to be kissed awake by the Boyfriend with a capital B on my birthday, but as this position is still vacant, I have to count myself lucky that I have wonderful friends and colleagues to do the pampering. Such as Cleo, for example, who sent me a parcel with these contents:
Cleo's parcel (onemorehandbag)
The bottle promises to deliver Peace of Mind, which I suppose can never go amiss. I've tried it already and found it refreshing rather than peace-inducing, but it certainly was a pleasant sensation.

When I came to the office this morning, my desk was decorated with paper garlands and streamers and a huge bouquet of flowers. One colleague who's on vacation this week came in with a bunch of flowers as well. I was touched. What's more, one colleague whose wife is a collector and expert of antique beads gave me a selection of beautiful Bohemian glass beads that deserve a post of their own.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lara said...

a little bit late, but Happy Birthday from a consequent reader!

2/01/2008 12:54:00 PM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Thank you! I'll pop over to yours soon...

2/01/2008 02:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist