Monday, January 14, 2008

ashamed

I've often made mildly disparaging remarks about the Pampered Princess's attitudes and apparently glossy-magazine-perfect-life. She may have driven me close to despair with some remarks of the more vacuous kind, but she has once more proved that she is a friend you can count on. I spare you the details, but suffice it to say that my 2008 got off to a not so great start. When the PP called me on Saturday, just as I was wallowing in an it's-not-worth-getting-out-of-bed-moods, it was lovely and comforting to hear her - not vacuous at all- advice and be ordered to lunch at her place on Sunday. Not only the good food she served, but her warm hug and kind words filled me with a hot-chocolate-kind-of-warmth and made me feel ashamed that I am sometimes often so bitchy and judgmental.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist