Tuesday, January 01, 2008

What's in a Number?

Oops, is that the time year already? 10 days of sofa-surfing and binge-eating have passed in a flash and tomorrow I'm heading back to VIE. I tried out my new skis (on artificial snow, alas) yesterday but am not all that happy with them as they are a bit too short for my liking. I've already checked the shop's exchange policy but found nothing on their website. Hmmm. Serves me right for my rash decisions. Hey, that might be a new year's resolution actually- be less impatient and occasionally throw a bit of thinking in. We'll see. Another imperative for 2008 will definitely be: Declutter!

KLU in winter (onemorehandbag)Although it's always nice to be back home, the older I get and the longer I live on my own (as in physically away from my family) I realise that Vienna is now home, really, and there is a reason children usually move out at some stage.

Tomorrow I'll pack all my new acquisitions and Christmas presents into my car, realising once more that nothing short of a station wagon will ever be spacious enough for my baggage, worthy of a Hollywood A-lister in number and proportion. Speaking of presents, here are two of this year's booty:
presents (onemorehandbag)A really pretty SWATCH necklace in its original packaging and a cute luggage tag and passport cover, the latter a gift from Chiquita.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi darling,
happy new year to you! Let's meet again soon. Oh, and there is a new VHS-Semester and maybe new Filz classes :-)

1/02/2008 10:11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist