Monday, December 17, 2007

Mind Reader

Yesterday the Pampered Princess and Frida plus their respective men and babies, the PP's sister and I met for the seasonal Pressie-Exchange-Extravaganza. Frida must have read my mind as on Saturday, I was about to buy the very thing she got me - a funky foldable shopping trolley on wheels:Until very recently, I'd made jokes about my urban friends embarking on an expedition to their local BILLA with one of those things (or rather the non-collapsible variety), adding for good measure that I wouldn't want to be seen dead with one of those style-cramping accessories, but as they started selling them in fancier fabrics and with strategically placed zips that allow you to store them away in laptop-sized portions, I thought again. On Saturday, I'd stumbled upon the specimen above and it was only the long queue that kept me from buying it.

By the way, in German those trolleys are dubbed Hackenporsche (literally "heels' Porsche"), which I quite like. Personally, I always call them Oma-Ferrari, Granny Ferrari.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

bei uns hießen die Dinger Zwiebelporsche

12/17/2007 06:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist