Sunday, November 18, 2007

The End of an Era or Bye-Bye, Klippan.

My cousin, known to readers of this blog as Chiquita, has just picked up my Klippan bedsofa (pictured dressed and "naked" below). In a few minutes she will turn up for my other living-room sofa. Klippan was one of the first items of furniture I bought when moving into my flat 8 years ago, testimony to my impatience as it was the only IKEA sofa ready for "takeaway". For the others, you had to wait at least 6 weeks. Far too long for yours truly.
trusty old Klippan (onemorehandbag) After some time, I realised I'd rather have a corner sofa in my living-room and when I recently ordered a nice, affordable one (not at IKEA), it was a happy coincidence that Chiquita had just moved out from home and needed to furnish her new apartment, saving her a lot of money and giving me the reassurance that my two little (well, rather big and bulky) darlings have found a good home.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist