Tuesday, October 30, 2007

male qualities

Undoubtedly, my boss is a man of many talents. Nothing, however, has impressed us as much as his DIY qualities. Not once, but twice he has repaired a broken metal rod of our soccer table (yes, we are a brutal bunch) with remarkable skill. Even the men were in awe, mumbling comments along the line of "Who'd have thought!" and when a "Geez, the man is wasting his talents in his day job" escaped me, the others nodded approvingly.
as good as new (onemorehandbag)I don't know whether it's to do with the fact that my Dad is a DIY hero and has thus to answer for my high expectations, but for me, men who know how to wield a drill definitely have added sex appeal. I hasten to add that this is not because I am your archetypal bimbo who doesn't know how to drive a nail into a wall, quite the opposite. My tool box is fully equipped with screws, nails, pliers, screwdrivers - the lot - in all sizes and I own both an electrical and a battery-charged drill.

The way to my heart is lined with nails, apparently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist