Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Old habits die hard

Back in the old days when I worked @ Coma HQ, I would bore you with my lunch-break purchases on a daily basis. It's not that I don't fritter away money on treats of the textile variety any more even if lunch-hours are more devoted to calorie intake (speaking of which - I'm *happy* to report that I've re-gained all the weight I lost last year, thus living up to the stereotype that working for the Firm makes you fat what with all the free food readily available...). I picked up this over-the-bum jumper from Sisley last Saturday:new jumper (onemorehandbag)

So, erm ... versatile and warm and, you know - essential!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am having to replace most of my clothes because I have become so ...

well, beautifully statesque recently. "I know the feeling"



I do like the shopping part of it though, even though I had to stop shopping in Girlies Shops, because they stop at size 40.

Did you know H&M has an online shop now? Of course you did :-)

11/14/2007 10:03:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

I do know the online store but haven't shopped there yet as there are so many "real" H&M outlets around. I have to say, though, that I've been neglecting them a bit recently. I wouldn't call myself statuesque yet and haven't moved up a dress size, but let's say, I'm better equipped for the harsh winter cold than I was last year...As for girlie shops, the thing that puts me off most there is the (loud, techno) music.

11/14/2007 10:28:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist