Thursday, December 27, 2007

Ready.Steady.Go!

bye, bye Santa (onemorehandbag)Christmas is officially over even though the omnipresent blinking and winking Santas unfortunately haven't made their exits. Don't get me started.
After 2.5 days of cold turkey retail-deprivation I more than made up for it today. Apart from several gifts for January birthdays and FCN's newborn twins, I bought a new pair of skis and ski boots in the sale. I'm tired of ferrying my equipment back and forth between KLU and VIE and as at least 2 ski trips with the Firm beckon in 2008, it's a good investment. As I spent more than €300 at Sports Experts I got the annual motorway toll sticker for half the official price. Oh yes, marketing ploys do work well with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist