Sunday, January 27, 2008

Christmas in January

Earlier this week, I visited the Tyrolean whom I still owed a Christmas present. In return, I bagged an early birthday present (the cult book 1000 Places to See Before You Die, the German version of which I actually gave to my Mum last Christmas).

This morning, I was invited for breakfast at Snow White's and in addition to yet another early birthday present - unlike Germans apparently, I have no reservations against stretching my birthday out over weeks and receiving congratulations in advance - a beautiful super-light cashmere (!) jumper I got my Christmas present, this gorgeous make-up bag in one of my favourite colours (you should see my living-room...), orange:
René has good taste (onemorehandbag)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist