Thursday, May 10, 2007

the times, they are a-changin'

A mere 3 weeks ago, the F5 key was my best friend. To be honest, the print on it had nearly come off from the vigorous hitting in 2-minute intervals I'd do during office hours. Oh the joy of a new e-mail from the bookclub posse, which would of course be answered straight away.
I'd visit my favourite blogs several times a day, mildly impatient if there were no new posts on a given day. Web 2.0 was more or less my middle name.
Well, now it's become an integral part of my professional life it seems I no longer have time for the fun part of my private netty pursuits.
I'll be neglecting you for a bit, honeybunnies, while I'm too busy multitasking (you know: hyperventilating and trying to look competent at the same time) but I promise to make an effort not to let this blog become an orphan and suffer the fate of many.
***
Random observation:
Isn't it amazing how time flies when you've actually got work to do? As in: Wow, I've only just come in and now it's 12:30 already...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:-) Tell me all about it, my dear. Work significantly reduces the waiting time till retirement.

5/11/2007 04:12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist