Tuesday, March 06, 2007

bathroom beautification

transfer completed (onemorehandbag) On Sunday morning, I took off the old and somewhat dusty and bubbly gel stickers from the light cover part of my bathroom cabinet and replaced them with funky transfers I'd bought the previous day at the MAK design shop. I've also won an Ebay auction for tile stickers which will replace the no longer adhesive ones I'd previously used to cover the 4 tiles with ugly 3D- pattern that ruin the other nondescript ones. Why the people who redecorated my apartment before selling it had to stick those 4 ugly tiles on my bathroom wall, I have no idea. It seems like a random act of subversion to me.
Little imperfections and thorns in my aesthetic side are all the more visible since I put up new halogen spot lights from Hofer last week, but I'm waiting for the right mood to strike me before I tackle the one big task that's beckoning: applying a lick of paint to the wall above the tiles. I've yet to gear myself up for painting the kitchen and cleaning my almost-opaque windows. As you might have gathered, I find spring cleaning only palatable in small doses, preferring decorating projects that hardly qualify as urgent instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist