Thursday, February 22, 2007

time warp

This morning I was painfully reminded that a group of people in their thirties, fourties and fifties who see each other five days a week are no better than a group of kindergarten kids in terms of sulking, grassing on someone and changing their "best friends" on a daily basis. Much worse, actually.

I'm not sure if it's a bad case of (seasonally or hormonally triggered?) regression or if all parties involved simply neglected to hone their soft skills since the days when playing in the sandpit was their favourite occupation. Myself, I'm obviously just as childish and prone to wreak havoc the minute I open my trap so have decided to perfect smalltalk about the weather into an art form from now on.

Nice and sunny today, with north westerly winds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist