Thursday, February 15, 2007

pleasure in little installments

birthday festival (onemorehandbag) Unlike some people, I don't mind if I get birthday gifts with a delay. On the contrary, I quite like getting presents when I've almost forgotten that I'm another year older. Like yesterday, when I met Chiquita for lunch and she gave me Jo Malone's divine Pomegranate Noir scent and I had a dinner date with the Tyorolean who'd got me the cool "Shop Design" book. I also like putting all my cards on display on the living room door.

Speaking of Jo Malone, I won an EBay auction for her equally devine Lime Basil and Mandarin cologne which should be on the way to me from England. Yay!

And speaking of Chiquita...by sheer coincidence, the two of us are on the same flight to and from Hamburg tomorrow and both have job-interviews at 2 p.m. at different companies. Wish us luck!


2 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Good luck to both of you! So....Hamburg? Thinking of moving north?

2/16/2007 05:51:00 AM  
Blogger onemorehandbag said...

Thanks. No, NOT thinking of moving at all, the job would actually be in Vienna.

2/17/2007 09:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist