Friday, February 02, 2007

movin' on up

Today's my last day in my old department @ Coma HQ. As I am taking the afternoon off, I have already been surprised first thing in the morning with cake and a touching poster saying "If you leave us now, you'll take away the very heart of us", signed by all my colleagues. The switchboard operator and AFOS gave me flowers. Hey, how did you guess that the blue ones are from AFOS?
bunches (onemorehandbag) The security officer who has been spoiling me with pastries from the baker's 3 times a week for years gave me a heart. Aaaaah.
haerty (onemorehandbag) One could think I'm leaving for good when I've only been "exiled" to a room 3 floors up.

Dunno if I will have to keep a low profile for the first few days but according to FCN whose post I'll take over I shouldn't worry about a lack of bloggortunities up there.

On this note, don't think you're getting rid of me this easily...stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Blogger ka-ma said...

Good luck up there....looking forward to read about your new adventures!

2/03/2007 11:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist