Monday, March 04, 2024

Jinxed?


A few weeks ago I caught myself thinking "I feel SO happy and content with my life right now, it almost feels too good to be true. Am I going to be "punished" for even thinking that alound?" Not long after that I was dealt the answer in the shape of a somewhat rude awakening (see previous post for more context, among other things) that you could...possibly...if you are superstitious...which I am actually not that much...interpret as a "YES, stupid, well you did ask!"  
It's interesting though, how we often tend to get suspicious if we feel we are consuming more than our allotted "fair share" of luck or happiness when in fact we ALL (well, not those nasty dictators or other horrible persons, obviously) deserve it in bottomless-brunch-quantities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist