Monday, January 29, 2024

Abundance

 

If I have one New Year's resolution it is to use up things I have (if that is even possible) before I buy new sh**. This applies particularly to cosmetics and makeup where my stock could easily supply the cosmetics department of a small town department store. Pictured above is about 40% of my nailpolish collection...and I have pretty much as many eyeshadows, eyeliners, blushes etc. Somehow good bargains always seem to find me and %%% off sale promises by retailers are often hard to resist. This year will be the year of not ordering things I don't really need (20 almost identical versions of). I am a rather organised person and do sort out things, giving clothes I have "grown out of" or don't like anymore and don't see vintage potential in pretty easily and unsentimentally, but still I am sometimes a little disgusted by all the STUFF I own even though I used to be much worse when worked in the city centre and did a lot of casual shopping in my lunch-break. Let's see how it will go with the good intentions.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist