Monday, December 06, 2021

Self-Care

 

I have mentioned before that - surprise - I was/am somewhat underwhelmed by the lockdown situation with a generous sprinkling of new virus variant for good measure. Among the things that keep me sane is the fact that I don't forget to spoil myself and to do things I love and that invigorate me. This could be undertaking a new kitchen experiment that is appreciated by Highflyer, a relaxing soak in the bath tub with a luxurious bath gel and a good read or getting 3 advent calendars (one with "gourmet" food items, one with cosmetics and one from IKEA filled with chocolate and gift cards) for myself. There are few things I enjoy as much as finding gifts for loved ones that will bring them joy, but one of those loved ones happens to be myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist