Monday, November 29, 2021

No News is Good News

Don't know about you, but I prefer Greek-style frozen yoghurt to Greek letters for virus variants...

Seriously? In addition to this shitshow of full ICU units, lockdown and foiled plans, there is a new virus variant scorning all efforts. I have reached that stage again where, after frantic refreshing of news pages, I am prescribing myself a little news detox in order to keep my sanity and otherwise indestructible optimism. It's not that I'm in denial, but I am in desperate need of good news. If there are none to be had, well, then the only "literature" I'll stick to for the next weeks is baking recipes and lightweight women's magazines. Amen.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist