Monday, January 29, 2018

Pre | Post | Past | Future

When this post goes live, I will be a year older. Yay! 46 years old to be precise. If you think this sounds horribly old, I will agree and also take a guess that you are still in your twenties or (early) thirties.  When I was a teenager, 46 sounded semi-dead to me. Seriously. My mother was that age when I was 21 myself and while she has always looked admirably young for her age (and still does, at 70) and been very active, there was no doubt that this was the type of age where you would have achieved *everything* (aka had children, bought a house and got a job you knew you would work in until your retirement). Now that I have reached this number and have not actually ticked off any of these things I had taken for granted when I was younger, I of course think very differently and yet am very VERY happy and content with my life and the fact that I am slowly, but steadily heading for my 50th birthday. Which sounds really old no matter how many funny cards want to assure you that 50 is the new 20 and you will age like good wine. I might think very differently in 4 years time, but right now, I am determined to throw a big party (like I did no my 30th and 40th) and celebrate life together with my friends. In fact, on Saturday night as I was enjoying cocktails with my favourite party people we were talking about our half century birthdays and I checked online what day of the week January 29, 2022 will fall on. Well, it happens to be a Saturday. Bam! All I'm saying is: save the date, people!

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

T5RX Low testosterone levels can lower drive and cause muscle loss and weight gain. Avert these unwanted side effects many patients immediately turn to artificial sources of Testosterone Tablets.A But injections gels pills patches and other artificial testosterone sources can have unpleasant or even dangerous side effects. http://www.strongtesterone.com/t5rx/

1/31/2018 10:41:00 AM  
Blogger ajay said...

Colors Institute of Interior Designing to enable you to learn inside outlining. Hypothesis classes, 3D perception classes, material examination classes, outlining classes, temporary positions, mechanical visits, visitor addresses to keep you refreshed on the most recent happening, shading choice process, and genuine hands on through live undertakings is all incorporate into the preparation for certificate in Diploma in interior designing.

6/20/2018 09:27:00 AM  
Blogger ajay said...



We give the best Java Training Courses in Chennai and we have the best mentors who are chipping away at Top MNC organizations with right around 10 years of involvement in Java.Our preparing is of one of a kind style makes us the best java preparing foundation in Chennai and parcel of understudies are awed with our preparation which has made us to be the best decision for individuals intrigued by learning Java.

9/26/2018 09:02:00 AM  
Blogger ajay said...


Raa Interior Designers in Chennai to provide you the best design plan, visualization, and help you provide the Best Interior Designers and technicians to help you out with the interior designs for you residential space, commercial space, office space, and hotel space. Decide on the design you select, we mail you a detailed estimation of the plan. Our representatives will take a look into your space and design the best plan for your space and we provide free consultation. Contact us for more information and never have a second thought we are the best interior decorators in Chennai.

9/27/2018 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger ajay said...




Colors Institute of Interior Designing to enable you to learn inside outlining. Hypothesis classes, 3D perception classes, material examination classes, outlining classes, temporary positions, mechanical visits, visitor addresses to keep you refreshed on the most recent happening, shading choice process, and genuine hands on through live undertakings is all incorporate into the preparation for certificate in Diploma in interior designing.

10/03/2018 09:10:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Amazing work! You did a good job and it is worth sharing. It will help and guide many readers and will continue following more of your articles. Office Interior Designers In Chennai, Best Modular Kitchen Designers In Chennai, Interior Designers In Velachery

7/20/2019 07:33:00 AM  
Blogger Selena said...

I found your blog while searching for the updates on interior designing, I am happy to be here. Very useful content and also easily understandable providing... Believe me I did wrote a post about tutorials for beginners with reference of your blog.
Fashion Technology Courses In Chennai
Interior Design Courses In Chennai
Short Term Fashion Designing Courses In Bangalore
MSC Interior Design Colleges in Bangalore
Fashion Designing Colleges In Chennai

10/29/2019 10:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist