Monday, January 08, 2018

Reincarnation Nine to Five

I assume we all know people who look eerily similar to some film star or TV personality, or our mean PE teacher from school, but have you ever encountered people who might look completely different but in their behaviour seem like the long lost twin or reincarnation of somebody else? Recently, I repeatedly catch myself mentally labelling people in my new office with names of previous colleagues, because they really remind me of them with regards to attributes like ambition, humour, a tendency to create drama...you name it. Very likely it's simply a sign of becoming old that you naturally accumulate a rolodex-like inventory of people to cross-reference, but funnily enough in my case I only seem to meet "twins" of people I (used to) know in a work context. Has this ever happened to you?

1 Comments:

Blogger natalieba said...

Alpha Testo Maxxx Most distributors of fuel saving devices know the significance of selecting a workout routine that is designed to add them. Every ones body has evolved and reacts differently under certain things. Just because one person does the bench press times. http://t-rexmuscleadvice.com/alpha-testo-maxxx/

1/29/2018 07:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist