Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Random Shopping or the Story of the Lady Who Wanted to Buy a Ring and Came Home with a Floor Lamp

Last night after work, I popped into Tiffany's (more or less next door from the office) to check out their bow ring. It looked gorgeous on the website, but nothing to write home about in real life, or rather nothing I was willing to pay about € 550 for. No addition to my collection of blue boxes, then.
Instead, I ended up braving the snowstorm with a white box that was taller than me: 
You see, I went to Interio in order to buy a second metal line with magnets for my many birthday cards that I like to display in my living room. Speaking of cards: Mr. TD got my postcard from Australia, postmarked October 31 yesterday. Speedy delivery, eh?
Right at the entrance, there was a lamp on sale that I needed to pick up there and then for its cool retro chic. Meet "Dexter":
Isn't he cool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker

words and photos (unless otherwise indicated) and banner-design by retailtherapist